
Gonna be a super busy plus crazy week ahead. I'll have to study for Managment Accounting and International Econs, plus prepare for Fen's wedding (Which is like next week, I can't believe it!), attend Choir, BV, JAMS Musical practices. Not forgetting the many many project assignments that I have to catch up with. After the mid term break, I can also foresee myself spending late nights in school.
It seems that recently, so many people around me are having problems of their own, and everyone is walking through their own valleys. But hey, at least we know that we're not going through all these alone :)
During different phases in our lives, some people will come in, while some walk out. I dont really know who are the ones that will really stay, but one of the lessons I've learnt is that I want to be sure of who I want to invest my heart and time in. I dont want another case of disappointment because things or people did not end up to be how I thought they were. I guess time will tell.
I need to learn to open my eyes to see, and I need to focus on what I should be doing.
The older I get, the more I feel that there's so much more to learn in life.